Membership in the School Science and Mathematics Association is open to any person who supports the objectives of the Association, who has paid membership dues, and completed an application. Benefits of SSMA Membership include:
- Membership in an association encompassing both science and mathematics teaching and learning.
- 8 issues of the official journal School Science and Mathematics.
- 3 issues of the SSMA newsletter The Math-Science Connector.
- Opportunities to submit presentation proposals for the Annual Convention.
- Voting privileges for Association business and election of officers.
- Opportunities to serve on an SSMA Committee or Leadership Team.
Members may choose to join or renew membership online or through regular mail.